19th December 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Ed fro distance learning?

I have done my PGDM IN Retail Managemnt... can i persue M.ed from Distance Learning?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.A in fine Arts Through distance learning? and age limit?
  2. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  3. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  4. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  5. How to continue my PG through M.ed through distance learning?
  6. Will I be eligible for MCA entrance test of Pune University if I did BCA through distance learning?
  7. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET(National eligibility Test)? I am pursuing MBA distance learning from SMU
  8. MCA after B.Sc. IT through Distance Learning Mode
  9. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  10. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  11. Am I eligible for CS course being a candidate of B.Com from Nagaland University in distance learning?
  12. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  13. Jobs in IT industry after BSc.IT from Distance Learning -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Where can I get application form for JELET?
  15. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  16. Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering.
  17. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  18. Is it Beneficial to do M.Phil(distance learning) after M.A(Sociology)? Is distance learning valid for govt. jobs?
22nd December 2013, 11:47 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Ed fro distance learning?

For the M.Ed one should have B.Ed degree after that the candidate can apply for the M.Ed.If you want to do any master degree then it is necessary to have bachelor degree so if you have done B.Ed then of course you can do M.Ed. For this you have to give entrance exam if you want to get good college for the M.Ed and it is best to get good college.

Here you have not mentioned that you have done B.Ed or not so i am not able to tell you weather you are eligible or not. So, here i am giving you the eligibility criteria for the M.Ed.
The candidate should have B.Ed from a recognized university.
The candidate should have minimum 55% marks in B.Ed.
There is no age limit.
The candidate should have passed the entrance exam to get admission in M.ed.

And as you have done PGDM in Retail management then i think you should do MBA after that you may get job in many companies and it is best if you will do MBA in Retail management. So, after that you will get good job in many companies related to this field.

MBA is a management course and it is 2 years course but as you have done diploma in Retail management then you will get admission in 2nd year. So, i think it is best for your career.

And if you want to go for the teaching profession then you can take admission in M.Ed. Here are some good colleges in which you can take admission for the M.Ed.
Sikkim Manipal university
Himachal Pradesh university
Punjabi University, Patiala
Nalanda Open University
Kalyani University
Netaji subhash Open university

So these are the best universities for the M.Ed. so you can take any of the university for the M.Ed. All are the best universities which provides the distance learning courses and these universities provides the M.Ed course also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?