6th December 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Petrochemicals/Chemical Engineering for M.Sc(Applied Chemistry) student?

hello
i am doing msc with applied chemistry
so after it i wanna do diploma in petrochemicals
or diploma in chemical engineering ..
will it be beneficial ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  2. How can I get the books of diploma in engineering for students? How to use the books?
  3. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  4. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  5. Can I study B.Tech in Marine Engineering having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  6. How to prepare for IAS with optional subjects Punjabi and Chemistry. I'm a first year engineering student at IIT
  7. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  8. How Diploma in Civil Engineering is beneficial?
  9. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  11. How to study in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering in diploma?
  12. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  13. How can I apply to study Ph.D being a M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student?
  14. Can I study GME course being a student having scored 90% in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  16. Can a diploma student get direct admission into 2nd year of engineering? Study material for entrance exam preparation?
  17. Courses in Biotechnology after 12th standard with Science (Biology)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can i study engineering in USA after diploma in engineering?
28th April 2017, 06:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Petrochemicals/Chemical Engineering for M.Sc(Applied Chemistry) student?

You have already done M.Sc in chemistry and now you want to go for a diploma course, which only requires class 10th qualification. It will not be a wise decision to opt for such course.

If you want to get a job, then you can try for job in chemical industries on the basis of present qualification. After getting job, you can grow with experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?