4th November 2015, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Software Engineering?

Hello Sir,
I want to do Diploma in Software Engineering. Will it right for me to do Software Engineering? Is it really beneficial for me? Kindly suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 10th WBBSE candidate?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Deemed University being a 12th Science student?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Software Engineering course after compleing 10th?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Petrochemicals/Chemical Engineering for M.Sc(Applied Chemistry) student?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Computer Engineering? Syllabus of this Diploma course?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?
  8. Which is beneficial to study among Computer Engineering and Computer Application in Diploma for 10th candidate?
  9. Can we choose diploma in software engineering after B.Tech in software engineering?
  10. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering being a Diploma Electronics Engineer? Is it beneficial to study?
  11. Is it beneficial to study B.E. in Abroad after completing Diploma in Engineering course?
  12. How can I study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis? Scope and fee expenses?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering instead of Higher Secondary?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Pathology for BDS candidate?
  15. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if got admission in Shridhar University, Pilani? Is this university AICTE or UGC Approved? Can I appear in LEET to study B.Tech after this Diploma course?
  17. Is it beneficial to study Agriculture Diploma course? Syllabus of this course?
  18. What should I do to become a software engineer? Information about diploma courses in software engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
14th November 2015, 11:39 AM
singla420

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Software Engineering?

Actually it depends on you sir. Because if you have interest in programming language means your interest in coding then there is no problem to be a software engineer.

Because pay for software engineer is good enough. And as you get experience then the pay scale is also quickly increases. For being a software developer according to me JAVA language having more benefits. Because it have lots of security and it is mostly use for security purpose. Otherwise you can choose according to you interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?