9th October 2017, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Best collages in Bangalore to study Diploma in Interior Designing course? Total fees required for it?

Sir, I have finished 10th and want to study Diploma in Interior Designing course. Which are the best collages in Bangalore for doing the course? Total fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  2. What is the fees structure for diploma in interior designing course?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  4. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  5. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?
  6. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Interior Designing in Bangalore being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Interiors?
  7. Can i study Diploma in Interior Designing and BCA at the same time or not?
  8. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  9. Diploma in Interior Designing is available after 10th and procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  10. List of institutes which offer 1 year Diploma in Interior Designing in Bangalore
  11. Required documents and eligibility criteria to do diploma in Interior designing from Women Polytechnic college?
  12. Alternative ways of studying Architechture and Interior Designing without taking up NATA? Architecture colleges in Bangalore? How to prepare for NATA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which course is btter between MA in Interior Designing and PG Diploma in Interior Designing after B.Sc Mathematics? Duration of courses and scopes?
  14. How many years will it take to do the bachelors for interior designing if completed 3 years diploma in interior?
  15. How can I get admission in diploma in interior designing course from distance education
  16. List of institutions in Bangalore providing Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytic? Total fees required for the course?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing for B.Com graduate? Course duration and fee expenses?
  18. Which colleges are good to study Diploma in Interior Designing in Pune?
11th October 2017, 09:43 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best collages in Bangalore to study Diploma in Interior Designing course? Total fees required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have finished 10th and want to study Diploma in Interior Designing course. Which are the best collages in Bangalore for doing the course? Total fees required for it?

List of Colleges Offer Diploma in Interior Designing in Bangalore:-

1) JD Institute of fashion Technology.

2) Interior Design Academy.

3) Institute of Multimedia Arts and Graphic Effects.

4) IIFA Institute of Animation, Designing and Management.

5) Exterior Interior Pvt. Ltd.

6) Aruna Institute of Fashion technology.

7) Anvira’s Institute of fashion Technology and Beauty Academy.

:- Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in interior design is 10+2 or equivalent qualification from government recognized board.

:- Duration of diploma in interior designing is 1 year.

:- Fee structure for diploma course in interior designing is approximately Rs:- 18,000/- for whole course.

:- Major subjects to be studied in diploma course are Construction, Interior design theory, Designing, CAD, Art and graphics etc.
12th October 2017, 12:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best collages in Bangalore to study Diploma in Interior Designing course? Total fees required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Best colleges in Bangalore to study a Diploma in Interior Designing course are given below;

Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology - Official Website

JD Institute of Fashion Technology - Official Website

IIFA Multimedia - Official Website

International Academy for Certification and Training (IACT) - Official Website

International Institute of Fashion Design - Official Website

LISAA School of Design - Official Website

Idea Worldwide - Official Website

The fee for the Diploma in Interior Designing course is Rs 43,000 and the duration of the course is one year in IIFA Multimedia. Candidates can contact the institution for exact fee details. It varies from one institute to another.
13th October 2017, 12:24 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges in Bangalore offering Diploma in Interior Designing course:-

Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology - Art and Design College in Bangalore, India
Address: No. 4, Anand Towers, 3rd Floor, Opp. To PF Building, Rajaram Mohan Roy Road, Richmond Circle, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025
Phone: 080 4147 8547

IIFA MULTIMEDIA | Top B.Sc & Diploma Interior Designing Animation College in Bangalore
Address: 261, 9th Main Rd, Srinivasnagar, Banashankari, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560085
Phone: 098456 32009

JD Institute of Fashion Technology Yelahanka, Bangalore
Address: No. 789, Double Road, Near Just Bake, Yelahanka New Town, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560106
Phone: 099642 17700

Srishti School of Art Design and Technology
Address: No. 40/D, Marilingiah building, 2nd Cross, 5th Main, Shiva Mandir Road, KHB Industrial Area, Yelahanka New Town, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560106
Phone: 080 4900 0800

Mount Carmel College, Bangalore
Address: 58, Palace Road, Fatima Block, Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560052
Phone: 080 2226 1759

Acharya Institute of Technology
Address: Acharya Doctor Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560107
Phone: 080 2372 2222

Jain University
Address: #44/4, District Fund Road, Jayanagar, 9th Block, Behind Big Bazaar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560069
Phone: 080 4650 1738

Fee structure for the above mentioned college differ from each other. So, in order to get the exact details of the fees required for the said course, you must have to contact to the respective Colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?