9th October 2017, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering through JEXPO? List of colleges and cut off marks for admission?

I want to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering course and currently I am in 10th standard. Please tell me can I study this course through JEXPO exam? List of colleges and cut marks for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering admission to Diploma course without JEXPO scorecard?
  2. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering with 31 marks in JEXPO being an OBC candidate?
  3. Can I get admission in any government college to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 11175 rank in JEXPO?
  4. List of colleges offering admission in Agricultural Engineering Diploma course through JEXPO?
  5. List of colleges offering admission in Computer Engineering Diploma course through JEXPO?
  6. Best government institution in Pune to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admission and cut off marks in entrance exam?
  7. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th?
  8. Possibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission? -- [New]
  9. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 14202 rank in JEXPO?
  10. Previous year question papers of Jexpo entrance exam? List of top five colleges and cut off marks in Jexpo for admission?
  11. Possibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission?
  12. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Agriculture for an OBC candidate who have scored 181.25 marks in JEXPO?
  13. List of colleges offering admission through JEXPO?
  14. List of colleges in Rayalaseema for diploma in aeronautical engineering
  15. Chances of admission in any Government college for a candidate with 43250 General rank and 5820 OBC rank in JEXPO?
  16. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of Government colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma in West Bengal to a candidate who has secured 1138 rank in JEXPO?
  18. List of best colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telengana to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure and admission procedure?
13th October 2017, 12:17 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering through JEXPO? List of colleges and cut off marks for admission?

Yes, definitely you can study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through JEXPO marks, there is no problem in it.
If you have qualified in the JEXPO examination, you can apply in below mentioned Colleges for Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering.

List of colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering:-

National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
Address: Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, A-Zone, Durgapur, West Bengal 713209
Phone: 0343 254 6397

Marine Engineering and Research Institute
Address: P-19, Taratala Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700088
Phone: 033 2401 4675

Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata
Address: Chowbaga Road, Anandapur, P.O East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal 700107
Phone: 033 6627 0600

Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College
Address: 540, Dum Dum Road, Near Dum Dum Jn. Station, Surermath, Kolkata, West Bengal 700074
Phone: 033 2560 3889

Netaji Subhash Engineering College
Address: Techno City, Panchpota, Garia, Kolkata, West Bengal 700152
Phone: 033 2436 1285

Institute of Engineering and Management
Address: 24/1A, Chandi Ghosh Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700040
Phone: 033 2421 9951

Bengal College of Engineering and Technology
Address: Shahid Sukumar Banerjee Sarani, Bidhan Nagar, Durgapur, West Bengal 713212
Phone: 094753 78708

Cut off marks for admission in different colleges are different form each other and they vary every year due to the competition of the examination and number of candidates applying for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?