19th December 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Where a Diploma in Mechanical can get job and what could bee his salary?

My question is one student who have pass mechanical diploma with 60% where his job placement and what is salary of it?

31st December 2013, 01:59 PM
sushri_mhnty

Default Re: Where a Diploma in Mechanical can get job and what could bee his salary?

For diploma mechanical student company like Jindal,Bhusan,Gmr are best but its quite difficult to get a job in these industry. You should have good contact with cunsultants. About salary its fully depends upon your perfermance and experience.How much your experience so much your salary. Hardly one fresher will get 9000 per month with other allounce.
31st December 2013, 02:08 PM
sushri_mhnty

Default Re: Where a Diploma in Mechanical can get job and what could bee his salary?

Dear for diploma mechanical student company like Jindal, Bhusan,Gmr are best sector but its quite difficult to get job in these industry. You should have good contact with cunsultant. Regarding salary its fully depends upon your skill and experience. Hardly one fresher can get 9,000per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?