27th March 2017, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course through LEET to lead a luxury life?

I am Yashwanth and I am doing diploma in civil presently, what should I take after this diploma? I know about these LEET exams and other courses, but which is the best course to take in it so that I can live a luxury life and after that can we get a job easily or are it a Hercules task to find the job?

28th March 2017, 09:20 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Which is the best course through LEET to lead a luxury life?

There is nothing such as a best course or something like that, every course is good and can give you good exposure provided you should have interest in that particular field. Civil engineering in itself is a big thing, you can make a good career after completion of your graduation and later on higher studies.

I would suggest you to opt for LEET examination and get admission in 2nd year in some good college and go for higher studies after completion of your graduation and I am sure you will surely be hired by top MNCs if you are good at what you are interested in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?