8th December 2016, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Train Engine Driver (Loco Pilot)?

Respected Sir, I want to become a Train Engine Driver (Loco Pilot), I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to become a Train Engine Driver (Loco Pilot)? Which exam do I have to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a Train Engine driver (Loco Pilot) after completing class 12th in Vocational Group?
  2. What is the procedure to become an Engine Driver (Loco Pilot) in the Indian Railway?
  3. How to join the Railway Engine Driver Loco Pilot?
  4. How can I become an Engine Driver (Loco Pilot) in the Indian Railway? Which exam do I have to appear for?
  5. How can I become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Engine Driver?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Assistant Loco Pilot? Which exam do I have to write?
  7. How can I apply for Train driver post (Loco Pilot) after completing B.Tech Information Technology?
  8. How can I become a Train engine driver (Loco Pilot) after completing class 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in the Indian Railways?
  10. Can a Girl become driver in Railways? Procedure to be followed?
  11. When an Assistant Loco Pilot be promoted to Loco Pilot of Superfast, Luxury and Good train?
  12. Can I apply for Railway Engine driver's post (Loco Pilot) after completing class 12th?
  13. How to become a train engine driver after completion of diploma in Mechanical?
  14. How can I become a Railway Loco Pilot? Which exam I have to write?
  15. Can I become a Train Loco Pilot after BE in Civil Engineering?
  16. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required? -- [New]
  17. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot?
  18. Which course should I pursue to become an Indian Railway engine driver?
9th December 2016, 08:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Train Engine Driver (Loco Pilot)?

Eligibility criteria required to become a Train Engine Driver or Loco Pilot is mentioned below :-

1. You should have passed ITI or Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised Institute.

2. You should be in between 18-30 years of age. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
10th December 2016, 05:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Train Engine Driver (Loco Pilot)?

To become a Train Engine Driver (Loco Pilot), you have to apply for RRB Loco Pilot examination and the eligibility criteria required to appear in RRB Loco Pilot examination is mentioned below :-

=> You should have passed ITI or Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering course from a Government recognised Institute.

=> You should be at least 17 years old and upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per Government norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?