9th August 2016, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best university to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management course through distance mode?

Hello sir, I am from Bharuch, Gujarat. I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management course through distance education scheme. Which university is best for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best university to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management course through distance mode?
  2. Post graduate Diploma in Respiratory Therapy through distance mode?
  3. What should I do after completing B.Com graduation?
  4. List of best Institutes offering Post Graduate Diploma in French through distance mode?
  5. How can I apply for MBA in correspondence?
  6. Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics & Nutrition through distance mode?
  7. Detailed information about Distance Diploma in Material Management course for 11th student?
  8. Where to apply to study Diploma of Education (Montessori) in distance mode?
  9. Possibility to study PGD in Human Resource Management through distance education? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  10. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  11. Scope available after Post Graduate Diploma in Educational administration and supervision course? List of recognized universities providing this course in distance mode?
  12. Scopes available in private and government sector after Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management course? List of distance universities, fees and duration of this course?
  13. Short term courses after MBA in HR to get Good Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the options available after M.Com completion?
  15. From which university I should do distance PhD in Architectural & Urban Planning being a PG Diploma holder with 28 years of experience?
  16. Is KSOU Mysore Manasgangotri good for education for working people?
  17. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management
  18. How to study a Diploma or certificate course in Architect in distance mode being a 35 years old retired Army officer?
11th August 2016, 09:57 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is the best university to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management course through distance mode?

The best institutes/university to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management course through distance mode are given below:-

->>International Council for Management Studies

->>Amity School of Distance Learning

->>Welingkar Institute of Management (We School)

->>Kaizen School of Business Management (KSBM)

->>IIM Shillong-Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management

->>Indian Institute of Materials Management (IIMM) Navi Mumbai

->>DR. Subhash Pethaljibhai Chavda Ahir Kelvani Mandals Group of Institution Junagadh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?