10th September 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Distance Diploma in Material Management course for 11th student?

Sir,
Please tell me the details of Diploma in Material Management course? I am pursuing 11th and I want to do this course in Distance mode. Please provide me the details.

18th September 2015, 02:35 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Distance Diploma in Material Management course for 11th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Please tell me the details of Diploma in Material Management course? I am pursuing 11th and I want to do this course in Distance mode. Please provide me the details.
The Indian Institute of Materials Management offers courses like Graduate Diploma in Materials Management, PG Diploma in Materials Management, Diploma in Stores Management etc. In which for the Graduate Diploma in Materials Management the eligibility is a Degree in any discipline or Diploma in Engineering. For the PG Diploma the eligibility is graduation, for the Diploma in Stores Management the eligibility is degree/diploma or +2 with 2 years experience. The other universities which offer the material management course is a post graduate courses, for which you have to study the graduation first. So you have to finish your degree and then you can study this course in distance mode in any one of the universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?