29th March 2017, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Scopes available in private and government sector after Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management course? List of distance universities, fees and duration of this course?

Hello sir, Please tell me what are the scopes available in private and government sector after Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management course? List of distance universities, fees and duration of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope available after Post Graduate Diploma in Educational administration and supervision course? List of recognized universities providing this course in distance mode?
  2. What should I do further after completing B.Com Accountancy?
  3. Best colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Asana? Duration, fees and scopes of this course? -- [New]
  4. Which is the best university to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management course through distance mode?
  5. List of colleges and fees to study Diploma in Event Management course? Duration and scopes of this course?
  6. What are the qualifications required for state board exam(Civil Engineering)? Do I need to study again?
  7. What should I do after pursuing B.Pharmacy?
  8. List of colleges with fee structure offering Diploma in Security Management course in distance mode? Duration of this course?
  9. What can I do after completing BSc in computer science? I am not interested in MSc
  10. Can I get placed in government or private sector after 1 year Diploma in Supply Chain Management or should I do additional courses?
  11. Which computer course is suitable for me after studying BCA?
  12. List of distance universities offering PhD(Hospital Management) in India? Details of course duration and fee expenses?
  13. List of universities to pursue B.Tech in distance mode with UGC and DEC approval
  14. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law?
  16. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  17. Which are the various courses offered in Jagran Institute in Bhopal?
  18. Is Post Graduate Diploma in Fire and Safety Management beneficial for Art graduate? Scopes of this course?
1st April 2017, 12:35 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scopes available in private and government sector after Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management course? List of distance universities, fees and duration of this course?

Good scope in public sector undertaking as well as in private companies. Duration of this course will be 1 year and fee varies from institute to institute. Generally fee per semester for this course is 30,000/- INR. Best institute/universities for pursuing the above course are:

Advanced Institute of Management
College of Materials Management
Delhi Degree College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?