12th April 2016, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among B.E. and B.Tech for Diploma Electrical student?

Respected Sir,
I am studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering. I am studying in my final semester. I want to know what is better for me? What can I choose B.E. or B.Tech? Can you suggest me please.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  2. Courses available to study for Diploma Electrical holder?
  3. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  4. Can rvd btech student do mtech in other universities ? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th PCB 23 years old student?
  6. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  7. Is distance B.E AICTE approved?
  8. Can I study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma course? Course duration of B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student?
  9. Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?
  10. Can I study correspondence B.E. after completing Diploma Electrical Engineering?
  11. Which is better to study among B.E. and B.Tech for Electrical Diploma student?
  12. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  13. What to do after completing diploma in Electrical engineering?
  14. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  15. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  16. How can I study B.Tech in USA being an Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  17. How I can do B.E(electrical) through correspondence? I've done diploma(electrical) from Orissa
  18. Can I study Regular Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI holder?
13th April 2016, 08:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among B.E. and B.Tech for Diploma Electrical student?

Both B.E and B.Tech courses are not different, they are similar courses. So, you can opt for any course in which you are interested. Diploma holders can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course through Lateral Entry admission process by appearing in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
15th April 2016, 12:48 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among B.E. and B.Tech for Diploma Electrical student?

Look, both B.Tech and B.E courses are degree courses, both of them are of much value, you can opt any one of them which you wish to do. You can opt Diploma also but doing only Diploma will not provide you with any degree certificates. After completing Diploma from a recognized University, you can take direct admission in second year B.Tech by qualifying in the Entrance examination conducted by the respective state councils.
15th April 2016, 09:22 PM
Jitu369

Both B.E. and B.Tech are undergraduate courses & not much difference between them.

10+2 with PCM students can get admission for BE or B.Tech for 1st year, but diploma holders are eligible for 2nd year BE/B.Tech by lateral entry scheme by appearing for entrance exam like LEET, JELET. etc.

B.Tech will gives you more practical knowledge than BE whereas BE gives more theoretical knowledge.
So you can opt for any one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?