23rd October 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among B.E. and B.Tech for Electrical Diploma student?

Sir,
I am in Diploma in Electrical Engineering. I am studying in final semester. I want to know what is better for me? What can I choose B.E. or B.Tech? Can you suggest me please.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  2. Can rvd btech student do mtech in other universities ? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th PCB 23 years old student?
  4. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  5. Is distance B.E AICTE approved?
  6. Can I study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma course? Course duration of B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student?
  7. Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?
  8. Can I study correspondence B.E. after completing Diploma Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  9. Which is better to study among B.E. and B.Tech for Electrical Diploma student? -- [New]
  10. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  11. What to do after completing diploma in Electrical engineering?
  12. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  14. How can I study B.Tech in USA being an Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  15. Can I study Regular Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI holder?
  16. How I can do B.E(electrical) through correspondence? I've done diploma(electrical) from Orissa
  17. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th Commerce student?
  18. Courses to study other than B.Tech for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
6th November 2015, 09:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among B.E. and B.Tech for Electrical Diploma student?

You can opt any course of your interest whether it is B.E or B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course. Both B.E and B.Tech courses are same which are related to Engineering stream. The subjects of both the courses will be same but, there will be shuffling of subjects in semesters. So, I suggest you that you can opt any course of your interest after completion of your three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?