14th October 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc Zoology holder study PG Diploma in Hospital Management course? Best colleges in Hyderabad with fees?

Sir, I am B.Sc Zoology graduate and now want to study PG Diploma in Hospital Management course. Am I eligible to study the course? Best colleges in Hyderabad with fees?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Hospital Management after completing 12th? List of colleges in Kolkata and Pune?
  2. Can a B.Sc Zoology holder study Diploma in Dermatology? List of colleges for it? -- [New]
  3. List of colleges which offers Master of Hospital Management in Hyderabad? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  4. Colleges in Hyderabad to study PG Diploma in Advanced Accounting course
  5. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  6. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges and their fees to study MBA in Hospital Management? Scope of this course in India and abroad?
  8. What is the fee for Hospital Management course? Details of Loan to study Hospital Management?
  9. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  10. Diploma in Food and Beverage Management course offered by IIMs? List of colleges and theirs fees to study this course?
  11. Diploma holder in General Nursing & Midwifery can study Hospital Administration?
  12. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  13. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  14. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  15. What should I do between PG in Physiotherapy and Hospital Management
  16. Can I do MBA in Hospital Management after graduation with Zoology
  17. Best colleges in Hyderabad to study M.Sc in Supply Chain Management? How much fees required for it?
  18. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Management course? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
18th October 2017, 02:25 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Zoology holder study PG Diploma in Hospital Management course? Best colleges in Hyderabad with fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am B.Sc Zoology graduate and now want to study PG Diploma in Hospital Management course. Am I eligible to study the course? Best colleges in Hyderabad with fees?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for post graduate diploma in hospital management after completing your bachelors degree in zoology. Here below are details regarding PG diploma course in hospital management:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate diploma in hospital management is bachelors degree in Arts, Commerce, Science, Engineering, Technology, Medical, Dental, Agriculture field from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of post graduate diploma in hospital management is 1 year.

List of Institutes Offer Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Management in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh:-

1) Aurora’s Business School.

2) Administrative Staff College of India.

3) Vikram Simhapuri University, Nellore

4) Nizam Institute of Medical Science.

5) Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration, Hyderabad

Fee Structure:- Fee structure for post graduate diploma in hospital management different for different institute but mainly varies from Rs:- 35,000/ to Rs:- 50,000/- for whole course.
18th October 2017, 08:26 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Zoology holder study PG Diploma in Hospital Management course? Best colleges in Hyderabad with fees?

Yes, definitely a B.Sc Zoology holder can study PG Diploma in Hospital Management course.
Those candidates who have studied bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% marks and have studied Biology/Zoology/Botany/Biotechnology as one subject from any recognized university, are eligible to do PG Diploma in Hospital Management.
Fees structure for the aforesaid course varies from college to college, so you need to contact the college from where you want to pursue this course in order to get its fee structure.
Below I have listed name of colleges in Hyderabad which offer PG Diploma in Hospital Management course:
>Administrative Staff College of India
Address: Bellavista, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad, Telangana 500082
Phone: 040 6653 3000
>ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC & PHYSICAL HEALTH SCIENCES
Address: Kh. No. 608-609, 1st Floor, Sant Kripal Singh Public Trust Building Near BDO Office, Alipur, Delhi 110036
Phone: 099905 04143
>Aurora's Business School
Address: Near NIMS, Punjagutta, Hyderabad, Telangana 500082
Phone: 040 2335 1892
>B N Patel Institute Of Paramedical
Address: C P Patel Commerce College Campus, N S Patel Circle, Bhalej Road, Anand, Gujarat 388001
Phone: 02692 250 432
>Gyanvarsha Institutute
Address: D 7, Sector-6, Pocket 7, Sector 6D, Rohini, Delhi, 110085
Phone: 081308 50240
18th October 2017, 10:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely a B.Sc Zoology holder can study PG Diploma in Hospital Management course.
Candidates those who have completed their bachelors degree from a recognized University studying Biology/Zoology/Botany/Biotechnology as one of the subject scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it, are eligible to do PG Diploma in Hospital Management.

List of Colleges in Hyderabad offering Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Management:-

Administrative Staff College of India
Address: Bellavista, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad, Telangana 500082
Phone: 040 6653 3000

Gyanvarsha Institutute
Address: D 7, Sector-6, Pocket 7, Sector 6D, Rohini, Delhi, 110085
Phone: 081308 50240

ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC & PHYSICAL HEALTH SCIENCES
Address: Kh. No. 608-609, 1st Floor, Sant Kripal Singh Public Trust Building Near BDO Office, Alipur, Delhi 110036
Phone: 099905 04143

Aurora's Business School
Address: Near NIMS, Punjagutta, Hyderabad, Telangana 500082
Phone: 040 2335 1892

B N Patel Institute Of Paramedical
Address: C P Patel Commerce College Campus, N S Patel Circle, Bhalej Road, Anand, Gujarat 388001
Phone: 02692 250 432

To get the exact details of fee structure of the mentioned course, you must have to contact to the respective Colleges as the fees of different Colleges are different from each other.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?