14th October 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

List of government colleges in Hyderabad to study PG Diploma in Physical Education course

I am B.Sc Physical Education student and after it want to study PG Diploma in Physical Education course from government college. Send me list of government colleges in Hyderabad for it.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Diploma in Physical Education? List of colleges in Kolkata with fee structure?
  2. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Physical Education? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?
  3. List of government colleges in Delhi to study PG Diploma in Education? Entrance exams available for it?
  4. Colleges to study PG Diploma Course in Early Childhood Care & Education? Criteria to study it?
  5. List of best colleges of Hyderabad to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List distance Polytechnic colleges in Hyderabad for EEE course?
  7. List of private colleges in Hyderabad providing LLB course? How to get education loan for whole fees from government banks?
  8. Is MA in physical education in distance mode valid for getting government jobs in 2018?
  9. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Physical Education in Bhopal for 12th candidate?
  10. Colleges and universities offering Diploma in Physical Education?
  11. List of BEd(Urdu) colleges available in Hyderabad -- [New]
  12. Government colleges in Punjab and Haryana to study Diploma in Elementary Education course? Fees and admission procedure?
  13. Number of Diploma Engineering seats available in government Polytechnic colleges of Hyderabad?
  14. List of colleges in North India to study Diploma in Primary Education course? Entrance exam available for it? Can I become a Primary Teacher after it?
  15. Distance learning polytechnic colleges in Hyderabad for Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. List of colleges to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course from Hyderabad? How much it cost to study this course?
  17. Government colleges to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course? List of entrance exams?
  18. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Physical Education in Chennai
18th October 2017, 06:58 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of government colleges in Hyderabad to study PG Diploma in Physical Education course

Below I have listed name of government colleges which offer PG Diploma in Physical Education course:
>Osmania University
Address: Osmania University Main Rd, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
Phone: 040 2768 2444
>Government Degree and PG College for Women
Address: 20-3-1060, Shah Gunj, Khursheed Jah Devdi, Charminar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500002
Phone: 040 2452 2052
18th October 2017, 08:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government colleges in Hyderabad to study PG Diploma in Physical Education course

List of Government colleges offering PG diploma in physical education in Hyderabad:

Government College of Physical Education, Hyderabad, Telangana.

Aurora's PG College, Ganesh Nagar, Hyderabad.

Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.

Shadan degree, PG College, Hyderabad.

Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.

Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
18th October 2017, 09:49 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the list of Colleges offering Post Graduate Diploma in Physical Education, have a look over it.

List of Colleges in Hyderabad offering PG Diploma in Physical Education:-

Government Degree and PG College for Women
Address: 20-3-1060, Shah Gunj, Khursheed Jah Devdi, Charminar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500002
Phone: 040 2452 2052

Osmania University
Address: Osmania University Main Rd, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
Phone: 040 2768 2444
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?