24th October 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Can i get government job after Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering?

Respected sir ,

Myself aditya from mumbai. I have completed three years diploma in hotel management and catering technology from kohinoor institute. I have no jobs since 3 years. I need to know if i can get government job?

Please help me sir .

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management and catering technology
  2. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  3. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  4. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience
  5. Can I get job in Government sector if completed Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and having 2 years of experience in Hotel Industry?
  6. How to apply for railway catering job after completing hotel management 3 years diploma?
  7. Job in Government sector for Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology fresher?
  8. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector for Hotel Management Diploma student?
  10. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  11. How to go for higher studies after completing my diploma in Hotel Management, Catering Technology from IHMCT Chennai?
  12. How to join catering jobs in IRCTC after B.Sc in catering science and hotel Management?
  13. How to get employment in railways? I have completed Hotel Management Catering and Tourism with 5 years of experience
  14. Three years Diploma holder in Hotel Management & Catering is eligible to be an IAS or IPS Officer?
  15. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard?
  16. Career in Hotel management & catering after 12th commerce without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I join HM after passing 12th class?
  18. Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?
25th October 2015, 10:26 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get government job after Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering?

Yes, you can get government job after Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering.

Candidate can apply for following government jobs after diploma :
  • For the post of Constable and Head Constable in State Police department.
  • For the post of Insurance agent in LIC.
  • For various post in Indian Railways through RRB exams.
25th October 2015, 01:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get government job after Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering?

Yes, you can definitely get government job after completion of diploma in Hotel Management and Catering. Although the job opportunities are huge in private sector as compared to government sector but there are opportunities in the government sector as well. Indian Railways is the biggest employer in this sector. Every year it recruits many employees in this sector. Apart from this, Airport Authority of India also recruit candidates of Hotel Management sector. You should try for jobs in the private sector since there are large number of opportunities available.
3rd May 2017, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me. I have done graduation and one year diploma in food production. Can I get any government job after that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?