29th August 2014, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Sc or other graduation course? Is Diploma equal to 12th?

I wil complete my 3 years diploma this year.
Can I Apply for B.Sc. Or other graduation.
Is diploma equal to 12th.

6th September 2014, 12:46 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Sc or other graduation course? Is Diploma equal to 12th?

Yes you can apply for admission into Graduation course on the basis of your Diploma in Engineering. Hence, you don't need any 10+2 certificate for admission into any Graduation course. Just apply for lateral entry into Engineering graduation course without any worry, which will be the best option for you.

LEET (Lateral Entry Engineering Test) is conducted for admission into 2nd year of Engineering course. The entrance exam will have objective type questions related to Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and your Diploma in Engineering stream subjects. Hence, you need to revise everything, so that you can get a good rank in this test. There are many top colleges which give admission to LEET qualified candidates.

As far as other graduation courses like B.Sc, you are definitely eligible to apply for it as Diploma in Engineering is equivalent to 10+2. All you need to do it apply for admission when the notification for admission is announced.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?