22nd December 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

UG is equal qualification as 3 years Diploma?

Sir,

I want to know is UG is equal qualification as three ywar diploma . i had finished three year diploma , is i can apply any job which is related to UG qualification

regards
Shiju

23rd December 2013, 12:52 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: UG is equal qualification as 3 years Diploma?

Hello Friend,

No 3 year diploma is not equal to the Undergraduate degree. If you have done the 3 year diploma than you can only apply for those jobs which required minimum qualification of Diploma not graduation.

Most of the diploma's are 3 years and Diploma is not equal to the Graduation.So basically you have diploma degree now and you can apply for only those jobs which required minimum qualification of the diploma.

And jobs which required minimum qualification of the Graduation you can not apply for that jobs.

So basically you are not eligible for jobs which required minimum qualification of graduation.

Many of students has this doubt and they all thinks that they are eligible for all those jobs which required minimum qualification of the graduation but they are wrong and they are not eligible for these jobs.

There are so many jobs opening for Diploma Holders and you can apply for all those jobs. And also many of students thinks that they can apply for those jobs which required minimum qualification of 12th but i will clear you that Diploma is neither equal to 12th and nor equal to Graduation.

Hope that now you have clear contrast between the Diploma and degree and as well as in 12th class.

At last i want to say that there are many jobs in which you can apply but i will suggest to you to join the B.Tech or BE degree after your diploma through the lateral entry scheme and after completion of your degree you will get the good job in Multinational companies and then you are eligible to apply for the those jobs which required qualification of graduation.

6th April 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed my senior and 3 years computer engineering diploma.so can I apply any job which is related to under graduate.

Regards
Odi.

27th June 2014, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir
I pass my graduation with electronics please tell me ,
Can i apply in 3 year diploma course in electronics

19th February 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THAT ITI WITH ITI APPRENTICESHIP 2 YEAR CONSIDER TO EQUAL DIPLOMA

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?