15th April 2016, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I become Polytechnic Lecturer being a CSE graduate?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my B.E. in CSE. Can I get Lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. MCA post graduate is eligible to work as Lecturer in Polytechnic college?
  2. Will I get lecturer job in engineering and polytechnic college after completing MSc IT, M.Tech CSE with 9.2 grade
  3. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  6. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  7. Date of TRB exam for the post of lecturer in polytechnic colleges?
  8. If I pursue my M.Tech in CSE will I be eligible for a government lecturer job?
  9. Am I eligible for the position of Polytechnic Lecturer in CSE having completed MCA?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  11. Will there be any Entrance Exam to get Lecturer Job in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Tamil Nadu having completed BE in CSE?
  12. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  13. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  14. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  16. How to get a government lecturer job in polytechnic?
  17. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  18. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
19th April 2016, 10:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become Polytechnic Lecturer being a CSE graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have completed my B.E. in CSE. Can I get Lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
You have completed B.E in CSE so you are eligible for polytechnic lecturer.

Those candidates who have completed B.E or B.Tech from a recognized University are eligible for polytechnic college lecturer.

This exam is conducted by PSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?