15th April 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get admission in Diploma in Agricultural Engineering being a 12th candidate?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my 12th and I want to get admission in Diploma in Agricultural Engineering. So what I have to do now? Please answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 60% in Diploma in Agriculture course?
  2. Courses available to study for Diploma in Agricultural Engineering candidate?
  3. Eligibility to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for Non-Medical students?
  4. How do I get admission for Diploma Engineering being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Science stream?
  5. List of colleges which offer Agricultural Engineering Diploma course in West Bengal? Requirements to get admission?
  6. Eligibility to study Agricultural Engineering for a Diploma holder?
  7. Which subjects are there in Agriculture BSc?
  8. How can I become an aeronautical engineer after passing 10th with 74%?
  9. Which PG courses in Agriculture are best in terms of finding good jobs?
  10. Which are the colleges of BSc Agriculture in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Marks required to appear for BSc? What is the criteria for the exam and how should I prepare for it?
  12. Admission criteria for Lateral entry in UPTU?
  13. Is it possible to get lateral entry in B.Tech 2nd in MAIT of GGSIPU in the same branch(Mechanical)?
  14. What should I study further after completion of Diploma in Agricultural Engineering?
  15. Admission in Diploma engineering is possible having done 12th in Commerce?
  16. Can i join Diploma course in Chemical Engineering after passing 12th from Commerce side?
  17. Entrance exams to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in ICAR being a Diploma candidate in Agricultural Engineering?
18th April 2016, 08:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get admission in Diploma in Agricultural Engineering being a 12th candidate?

To get admission in Diploma in Agricultural Engineering course after completion of your 12th standard, you must have to appear in examinations like VOCLET, etc.,. By qualifying the examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of three years Diploma in Agricultural Engineering course.
19th April 2016, 01:30 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get admission in Diploma in Agricultural Engineering being a 12th candidate?

For your kind information i want to tell you that if you go for the diploma in agriculture after completion of 12th class then you will direct admission in the second year of three year diploma degree program. For getting admission in good college have to score good rank in the Lateral Entry Entrance Exam. After that you have to participate in the counselling. Once You get the counselling result, you have visit at the specified college to complete the admission formalities. Now you are course duration will be only two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?