12th January 2012, 03:07 PM
Anithavaithiyanathan

Will there be any Entrance Exam to get Lecturer Job in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Tamil Nadu having completed BE in CSE?

i completed BE(CSE),i want to know is there any entrance exam for getting lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges in Tamil Nadu?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  2. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  3. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  4. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  5. How to apply for government polytechnic lecturer job? Books to study for entrance exam?
  6. Will I get lecturer job in engineering and polytechnic college after completing MSc IT, M.Tech CSE with 9.2 grade
  7. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  11. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  12. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Tamil Nadu?
  14. Am I eligible for the position of Lecturer in Tamil Nadu Government and Aided colleges having completed M.Phil in Physics and doing Ph.D?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  16. Date of TRB exam for the post of lecturer in polytechnic colleges?
  17. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear? -- [New]
  18. What are entrance exams available for job of assistant professor in government engineering colleges, Tamil Nadu?
24th January 2012, 08:53 AM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

Default Re: Will there be any Entrance Exam to get Lecturer Job in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Tamil Nadu having completed BE in CSE?

For getting lecturer jobs you need to get qualified in SLET or NET exams which will be conducted every year. for the detailed information about the call for the exams NET and SLET refer employment news paper.

as a engineering graduate plz try to get good score in GATE exam which will be useful for you to get a govt posting
15th February 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any Entrance Exam to get Lecturer Job in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Tamil Nadu having completed BE in CSE?

is necessary to write slet exam to join in government engineering colleges. i completed B.E&M.E in CSE department
27th March 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility we should have to appear for SLET or NET exams ?
15th June 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any Entrance Exam to get Lecturer Job in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Tamil Nadu having completed BTech in IT?
24th June 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility to write SLET xam ,which is conducted by tamilnadur central government?
1st March 2014, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

am completed in M.E then how to join the goverment college of engg in lectutre...wat exam have to write those college.
26th June 2014, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Elibibility criteria for job as a lecture in government polytechnic colleges? procedure to apply for lecture vacancies in government polytechnic colleges. i've completed B.E(CSE)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?