23rd August 2014, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I do AMIE after class 12th? Is AMIE is only for working person?

My qualification is class 12th with 72% marks(PCME).

I am not a working student, I am not doing any job,

So can I do AMIE ?

Is AMIE is only for working person ?

31st August 2014, 12:34 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do AMIE after class 12th? Is AMIE is only for working person?

Yes surely you can apply for AMIE after 10+2. If you have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths then, you will be definitely eligible for AMIE registration.

There is no compulsion that, you should be a working person to get registered for AMIE. You just need to be 10+2 passed with PCM subjects. So don't worry and apply for AMIE registration. There is one thing that is good about AMIE is that you don't have to attend any classes and you can study at your own pace.

No regular classes can let you have options like doing job while doing AMIE. Hence, if you think you can do a job while AMIE then it is the best option.

If you don't want to do a job then, you must devote your time to AMIE syllabus because, it is very difficult to pass AMIE. There will be no teachers to help you and you have to study on your own. Although you can join AMIE coaching classes or buy study material for AMIE preparation. Coaching classes means you need to attend classes and also you have to pay for classes.

You can also apply for B.Tech, if you want to become engineer but for that you have to apply for entrance exam. Only top rank holders get admission in best engineering colleges.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?