7th February 2015, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Des Automotive and Transport design course after completing Diploma?

I am recently doing diploma in mechanical and iam in last year. can i aply for the B.des in automative and transport design when i complete my diploma?.....

28th April 2016, 11:31 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Des Automotive and Transport design course after completing Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am recently doing diploma in mechanical and iam in last year. can i aply for the B.des in automative and transport design when i complete my diploma?.....
Yes, you can do B.Des course in Ajeenkya D.Y. Patil University. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 3 years full time diploma course. The duration of the course is 4 years. The course deals with mainly Design Fundamentals, Automobile Design Studios, Digital Tools and Allied Subjects. You can apply online for the course. The website link is Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?