27th July 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?

Hello Sir, I am an engineer in Aeronautical, Could you please clear my one doubt? Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  2. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  4. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  6. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  7. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  9. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  13. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. What can I do after Aeronautical engineering? I am studying diploma in aeronautical engineering
  17. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
28th July 2015, 12:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am an engineer in Aeronautical, Could you please clear my one doubt? Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?
You have completed diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering so you are not eligible for B.E in Aeronautical Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech/B.E in Aeronautical Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
28th July 2015, 03:14 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC.

Candidate who have completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent to apply for B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering.
After diploma you can apply for lateral entry and you will get admission directly in the 2nd year of B.E.
14th August 2015, 09:56 PM
DSP@1

No,you are not eligible to do Aeronautical Engineering in your graduation after doing your diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication.

The courses which you are eligible after doing ETC in diploma are as follows.

-Computer Science and Engineering,
-Electronics and Communication Engineering,
-Electronics and Control Systems Engineering,
-Information Technology,
-Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.

These are the courses which you are eligible to do in your B.Tech,so as the aeronautical is not mentioned in the list you are not eligible to do Aeronautical engineering in your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?