12th May 2015, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma after 10th which would provide me good career?

Dear Sir,

Can I do diploma after 10th which would provide me good career? or I can try something else? Can you please guide in this? I am not sure which course to be done after completion of 10th and it would be really helpful if you can provide me some guidance. Thank you!

13th May 2015, 09:09 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Can I do diploma after 10th which would provide me good career?

Yes, you can join Diploma courses after 10th their also bright future.
Now a day their are lots of job opportunity for Diploma holders.

But, if you are a good student and you think you can make good rank in various engineering or Medical entrance exam then I suggest you to go for 11th and 12th.
after that you can join 4 year B.E or B.Tech course or Medical line.

Or if you want do job as soon as possible then I will suggest you to go for Diploma courses.
after completing Diploma courses also you can join 3 year B.E or B.Tech course.
13th May 2015, 10:55 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course. You can also pursue Intermediate or equivalent course after completion of your 10th standard.
13th May 2015, 05:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can obviously do Diploma courses after 10th for a good career. But if you wish to opt for Medical or B.Tech courses or if you are very much inclined towards studies, than I would suggest you to go for 11th and 12th class and not for Diploma and then go for B.Tech or Medical courses if you wish, it will prove to be beneficial to you.

But, f you are very much willing to get a job as soon as possible or if you are not so much inclined towards studies, Then in that case Diploma course is good for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?