25th January 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in Civil after 10th fail?

Hello Sir/Mam,
I am searching civil diploma in pune city but my colification is 10 fail but i have good expirence in civil fild . Now i want do diploma so sir plseae help me .....thanx

25th January 2015, 09:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do diploma in Civil after 10th fail?

Sorry but 10th is the minimum requirement for Diploma course and if you haven't got it then you are not eligible for admission. If you have failed in 10th then you can complete your 10th from open schooling. 10th from NIOS is accepted by most of the colleges.

You can complete 10th and then surely you can apply for Polytechnic entrance exams for getting admission in a Diploma Engineering course. The admission is mainly based on the rank that you manage in the entrance exam. If you have good rank then you will get admission in a top Institute through counselling.
26th January 2015, 08:38 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to pursue Diploma course without qualifying 10th standard. No college/ university offers admissions to diploma course for candidates who have disqualified 10th standard. Since, you are saying you had an experience in civil field and you are interested in Diploma course, I suggest you to clear your 10th standard board examinations by appearing in supplementary examinations. Once you qualify your 10th standard examinations, you can get admission in Diploma course.
11th April 2015, 06:00 PM
kunalroy89

After failing in 10th you need not go for diploma but try to reappear in 10th exam. It is the basic exam and if you don't cross the first barrier how do you think you can go further?
Minimum 10th pass is needed to get admission in diploma. Till then nothing is possible.
And whatever experience you are speaking about,it is of no use if you do not know the technicalities. It is even of lower use than that of an experienced labour.
Do not waste your life by skipping matric exam.Appear in it pass it get in a diploma course and then use all your experience.
12th April 2015, 09:07 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

No Dear it is not possible to do Diploma in Civil without passing 10th.The Minimum Qualification for Diploma in any stream is High School.So you have to pass the 10th Class Exam from a Recognized Board.After passing 10th,you will be eligible for taking admission in Civil Stream.
I suggest you that don't waste your time and complete your 10th as soon as possible,because as you told that you have good knowledge about Civil then you can make your career in this Field.
After Passing 10th Class,You have to appear the Entrance Exam for Diploma Courses.You will get admission on the basis of merit list.So prepare well for this and secure highest marks for getting good college.
ALL THE BEST
13th April 2015, 08:42 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

So, you are not applicable.

Appear again for the board exam. Get cleared and then apply for Diploma course in civil engineering.

Since, you being a weak student, I shall suggest you to go for Arts course. It is quite easy than engineering subjects.

Few preparation tips for cracking 10th exam:

>>Refer to previous year question papers.
>>Refer to syllabus and important questions.
>>Prepare time table and start learning.
>>Go for tutorial if needed.
14th April 2015, 09:23 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

No, You can not get admission in any Diploma course after fail in 10th.
You must passed the 10th board exam to get admission in Diploma in Civil Engineering.
You have to again appear in 10th board exam to passed it.
Other thing is that also you have to appear in entrance exam of Diploma to get admission in Diploma in Civil Engineering.

So my suggestion is for you that focus on your study to get pass in 10th board exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?