4th January 2012, 06:27 PM
pranav k sasi

Which entrance to appear after completion of 11th standard to get into NDA?

please tell me what all entrances can i appear after my completion of 11 th standard like test in nda etc ...

3rd February 2012, 09:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance to appear after completion of 11th standard to get into NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranav k sasi View Post
please tell me what all entrances can i appear after my completion of 11 th standard like test in nda etc ...
The entrance exam for recruitment of candidates into the National Defense Academy is conducted by union public service commission and has been named as NDA Exam.
However, to be eligible, you need to qualify higher secondary examination.
This is an common entrance exam for recruitment of candidates into the Army wing and Air Force wing of National Defense Academy and recruitment of candidates into the Naval Academy.
For the Army wing, you just need to have qualified higher secondary level examination but in order to apply for the Air force wing and Naval Academy, you must have studied Physics and Maths in higher secondary level.
As far as eligible age is concerned, you must have attained the age of 16 1/2 years and must not be over 19 years of age.
3rd February 2012, 11:19 PM
anlakshmi

Default Re: Which entrance to appear after completion of 11th standard to get into NDA?

NDA stands for National Defense Academy.NDA Examination are conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year.

NDA Examination is conducted in 3 wings:

• Indian Air Force
• Indian Navy
• Indian Army

The Eligibility Criteria:

** The candidate must have to pass 12th class from a recognized university.

** And the final year of 12th class students also to apply for this NDA Examination.

** The age limit in between 16.5 to 19 years.

** The candidate must be male person & unmarried and medically fit.

** The candidate must be citizen of India.
4th February 2012, 10:13 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
After completing 11th examination you are not eligible to apply for NDA examination.

N.D.A Stands for National Defence Service Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for admission to Army wings,Navy wings and Air force wings.This examination is conducted twice in a year.

Eligibility for NDA :-

The aspirant have to completed their intermediate(12th) examination from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and final year of 12th examination may also eligible to apply for NDA examination.

For the Army wings :- the aspirant have to finished 12th examination in any discipline of a recognized School or equivalent qualification with minimum pass marks in your examination and those who are completed or pursing in the final year intermediate may also eligible.

For the Air force wings or Navy wings :- the aspirant have to finished 12th wiht physics and mathematics examination in any discipline of a recognized School or equivalent qualification with minimum pass marks in your examination and those who are completed or pursing in the final year intermediate may also eligible.

To apply for this examination,the aspirant must have attained the age of 16.5 years and must not have attained the age of 19 years and there is no relaxation given to the reserved categories.

After completing 12th examination you are eligible to apply for Bank clerical examination.

Eligibility for Clerical exam :-

The candidate should be completed intermediate(12th) examination in any discipline of a recognized School or equivalent qualification and the candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in their examination.
4th February 2012, 11:18 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
hi!!

Since your question is regarding all the entrance exam you can give being a student of Class XI,Hence here is the list of exams one by one::

1. NDA exam is conducted by the Union public service commission or UPSC twice ever year . this exam is conducted as NDA-1 and NDA-2 .
you are not eligible being a candidate of class XI
But still I am giving you the information regarding the criteria

NDA-2
DATE of notification-5/5/2012
last date of receipt of forms-4/6/2012(Monday)
NDA-2 exam date-19/8/2012

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

• your age should be b/w 16.5 to 19 years
  • unmarried male candidates can apply

Selection procedure
  • Written test
  • interview
  • medicaL

For more information , please visit the official website by CLICKING HERE
================================================== =============

also there are some other exams you can give after class XI

2.AIEEE EXAM

generally people would say that you can give this exam after or in CLaSS XII
being a student of non-medical, but here is the reality
  • candidates having medical branch can also apply
you are although not eligible technically to get admission,but you can still give exam by giving the CLASS X certificate

================================================== ===============

3.NIFT EXAM

again not eligible to get admission but still give exam by giving the CLASS X certificate

================================================== ===============

hope this helped you a bit......

with regards
roknits
4th February 2012, 11:38 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

To get in to NDA after 12th you can appear for entrance exam for NDA.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year a NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wings of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male within the age group of 16.5 to 19 years of age having either appeared for final 12th exam or passed from a recognised Central /State Board from any stream, can apply for NDA.

Hence as you are interested for Defence Service, you can appear for NDA entrance exam after completion of 12th standard.

For more information you can log on to official web site of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
4th February 2012, 11:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Sorry to say that you are not applicable for NDA exam because you are now in 11th standard.

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam.This exam is conduct twice time in a year.

If you have completed 12th standard from recognized board with science department you are applicable for NDA exam.Commerce student are applicable for only Indian Army branch.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable for NDA exam.You must have citizenship of India.

For more details about NDA exam CLICK HERE

After 10th standard you have some option like Bank Clerk exam , BPO , Constable post for Defence sector , Group D post for Indian Railway.
4th February 2012, 02:35 PM
adlsm

you wil have to appear for NDA exam
it is conducted by UPSC twice in an yr

NDA Examination is conducted in 3 wings:

• Indian Air Force
• Indian Navy
• Indian Army

The Eligibility Criteria:

** The candidate must have to pass 12th class from a recognized university.

** And the final year of 12th class students also to apply for this NDA Examination.

** The age limit in between 16.5 to 19 years.

** The candidate must be male person & unmarried and medically fit.

** The candidate must be citizen of India.

official site - www.upsc.gov.in

good luck
4th February 2012, 05:20 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
To appear in NDA exam ,you have to complete the 12th class at least..

NDA exam is an defense service exam for different section in Indian defense.

So, you have to fulfill some eligibility criteria first to appear in NDA exam..

Eligibility for NDA exam:-

1.Candidate has to complete the 12th class in any trade..
Or, candidate who is appearing for 12th class board exam can also apply for NDA exam.

2.Age should be in between 16.5-19 years.

3.Candidate should be a citizen of India.

4.candidate must be unmarried male.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.
So, no need to go for any other entrance exam, just go for the 12th class first..
All the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?