2nd September 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.E. in Civil Engineering after completion of Diploma in Construction Engineering?

I am studying at final year of Diploma in Construction Engineering. I want to study in B.E. after completing my Diploma, but I want to do B.E. in Civil Engineering. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Best course in Polytechnic and scope of the same?
  2. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  3. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  4. Which are the AICTE approved engineering degree courses? I have completed correspondence diploma in civil engineering after completion of NCVT in Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
  5. How to do Civil Engineering diploma course after working with Construction Company?
  6. What can I do after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  7. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Construction Technology - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  10. What to do after Civil engineering Diploma?
  11. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  12. What can we do next after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  13. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  15. How to take admission in polytechnic college after failing in 12th?
  16. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?
  17. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineeirng? I have completed diploma in mechaincal engineering
  18. What is the best thing to do after Civil Engineering? MBA, M.E., M.Tech or UPSC Civils? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd September 2016, 08:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.E. in Civil Engineering after completion of Diploma in Construction Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to do B.E in Civil Engineering after completion of your Diploma course in Construction Engineering. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma course in Civil Engineering or in any other related branch are eligible to pursue B.E Civil Engineering course. Being a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years Engineering course. Since, you have completed your Diploma course in Construction Engineering, you are eligible to do B.E in Civil Engineering course.
3rd September 2016, 10:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.E. in Civil Engineering after completion of Diploma in Construction Engineering?

Yes, you can surely get admission through any entrance exam like JEE Main or any state level entrance
3rd September 2016, 10:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely get admission through any entrance exam like JEE Main or any state level entrance exam for B.Tech admission. There is no problem, if you have done your diploma from an AICTE approved institute.

Admission will be on merit based on your performance in the entrance exam. So, make sure you are well prepared for the exam.
3rd September 2016, 10:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying at final year of Diploma in Construction Engineering. I want to study in B.E. after completing my Diploma, but I want to do B.E. in Civil Engineering. Is it possible?
No, diploma in Construction Engineering candidates are not eligible for B.Tech/B.E in Civil Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech in Civil Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?