2nd September 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and fee structure of Diploma in Rural Development in KSOU?

I have done 12th from Arts stream. I want to do Diploma in Rural Development course. I came to know that KSOU is providing this course. Kindly tell me its admission criteria so that I can get admission. And please tell me about its fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of Ph.D program in rural development in IIT? Eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Rural Development Management with fee structure
  3. How to do PG diploma in rural development after doing graduation in B.A?
  4. Which course should I opt for a better future after Diploma in rural development?
  5. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Rural development?
  6. Eligibility criteria to take admission in full time Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development course at IGNOU? When to apply for it?
  7. List of colleges affiliated to North Maharashtra University offering Advanced Diploma in Software Development? Admission criteria and fee expenses?
  8. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  9. List of colleges and procedure of admission to study Diploma in Rural Development? Cost to study this course? -- [New]
  10. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study distance Diploma in Chemical engineering at KSOU?
  11. Any Scholarships in India or abroad after completing Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development?
  12. Detailed information about AMIE admission procedure, fee structure and duration of course
  13. HOw may I get admission in Ph.D in Rural development? How to join for the same?
  14. What are the benefits of studying B.A. in Rural Development?
  15. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  16. List of colleges affiliated to Lucknow University offering B.A.(Rural Development)? Course structure of this course?
  17. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  18. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Research Methods in Rural Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
3rd September 2016, 08:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria and fee structure of Diploma in Rural Development in KSOU?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Rural Development course in KSOU, you should have completed your 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. The course fee for Diploma in Rural Development course is Rs. 10,000/- per year. The examination fee is Rs. 700/- and one registration fee is Rs. 500/-. Since, you have completed your 12th standard with Arts stream, you are eligible to get admission to pursue Diploma in Rural Development course in KSOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?