5th February 2018, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Com after diploma in finance accounts and auditing?

I have done three years diploma in finance accounts and auditing in Haryana. Am I'm eligible for taking admission in B.Com 2nd year directly on the basis of my diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in ICSI if completed Diploma in Financial Accounts and Auditing on 10th basis?
  2. Which are the high rated institutes offering diploma course in Accounts and Finance in Hyderabad as well as training in Auditing?
  3. Which are the high rated institutes offering diploma courses in Accounts and Finance in Hyderabad along with training in auditing?
  4. Information about railway services in accounts or auditing or taxation fields?
  5. Process to get admission in MBA in finance and accounts? Which stream of MBA would be btter for me?
  6. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to study BCA after completing Diploma in Finance, Account & Auditing?
  8. Fees required to study Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts?
  9. Can I apply for CPT being a Diploma holder in Finance Account & Auditing?
  10. Can I get job in Corporate Accounting, Auditing, Business Finance and Income Tax Department after completing Diploma in Finance & Accounting on Graduation basis?
  11. Is it possible to do PG after Diploma in Accounts and Finance in Canada?
  12. Which course to do to get into Financial Investment sector?
  13. Bangalore University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 5th Semester, Auditing-I, (Paper 5.6) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Accounts & Finance related Diploma courses for B.Com final year student? -- [New]
  15. Books to be referred for sub engineer post for electrical engineering
  16. M.Com, M.Phil or PhD, what should I do after B.Com (Accounts & Finance)?
  17. Which books should I refer for SSC Junior Engineer?
  18. Books to refer for the post of Sub-Engineer in Mahadiscom?
5th February 2018, 10:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Com after diploma in finance accounts and auditing?

Yes, you can get admission in B.Com after completing diploma in finance accounts and auditing. Candidates who have completed their 3 years diploma after 10th examination can pursue the above mentioned course. There are lots of colleges which offers direct admission in 2nd year of B.Com through lateral entry. So, you have to appear for LEET examination and then get admission in 2nd year of B.Com.
6th February 2018, 04:41 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Com after diploma in finance accounts and auditing?

Yes, you can get admission in B.Com 2nd year directly on the basis of your diploma in Finance, Accounts and Auditing.
But you have to apply for Lateral Entry Examination to get admission in your desired colleges/institutes.
6th February 2018, 10:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission directly in the second year of B.Com course as there is no such provision of it.
Since, you have completed your Diploma in Finance and Auditing, you can opt for B.Com course from the very beginning.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination or equivalent from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the B.Com course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?