6th September 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CPT being a Diploma holder in Finance Account & Auditing?

Sir,
I have just completed my Diploma in Finance Account & Auditing. Can I apply for CPT or not? Kindly let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study BCA after completing Diploma in Finance, Account & Auditing?
  2. Can I get job in Corporate Accounting, Auditing, Business Finance and Income Tax Department after completing Diploma in Finance & Accounting on Graduation basis?
  3. Is C.A. really a profitable scope from economic & social point of view? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the high rated institutes offering diploma course in Accounts and Finance in Hyderabad as well as training in Auditing?
  5. Can I get admission in ICSI if completed Diploma in Financial Accounts and Auditing on 10th basis?
  6. Which are the high rated institutes offering diploma courses in Accounts and Finance in Hyderabad along with training in auditing?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam being a Electronics & Communication Diploma Holder?
  8. Government jobs Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication holder?
  9. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  10. Eligibility to apply for online Diploma in Banking & Finance course at IIFB? Procedure to apply and date of IIFB entrance exam?
  11. Important questions and topics of T.Y.B.Com account exam?
  12. Electrical Auditing firm license&Auditor test
  13. Eligibility to appear in CPT for 3 years Diploma holder?
  14. Duration of Diploma in Bank & Finance or Diploma in Financial Accounting using tally?
  15. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  16. Eligibility to apply in B.Tech for diploma holder in E&TC from IGNOU? Duration of B.Tech course after diploma?
  17. After doing diploma I&C how to join Indian army with NCC entry ?
  18. How to get a job if I am a diploma E&C holder
11th September 2015, 11:36 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for CPT being a Diploma holder in Finance Account & Auditing?

CPT is a first stage which you need to clear to become a CA.

The eligibility criteria for CPT is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized board under the scheme of 10+2 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the 12th.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

So, if you fulfill the above, you can appear in the CPT.
12th September 2015, 01:21 AM
dinesh the king

Default Re: Can I apply for CPT being a Diploma holder in Finance Account & Auditing?

Sir,you can't apply for CPT(Common Proficiency test)which is kept to +2 passed out students to get into Chatered Accountant course and it is conducted by central government.so,as diploma degree is n't equivalent to +2 you can't apply for the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?