10th August 2015, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study BCA after completing Diploma in Finance, Account & Auditing?

Respected Sir/Madam,
Can I apply for BCA course after doing Diploma in Finance, Account & Auditing? I am a student of Diploma in Finance, Account & Auditing and I want to do BCA course. Please let me know I am eligible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in Corporate Accounting, Auditing, Business Finance and Income Tax Department after completing Diploma in Finance & Accounting on Graduation basis?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  4. Is it possible to study Banking & Finance Diploma course after completing 12th Commerce?
  5. Is C.A. really a profitable scope from economic & social point of view? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance through BMS degree after completing 12th Commerce?
  7. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing 12th?
  8. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  9. Which are the high rated institutes offering diploma course in Accounts and Finance in Hyderabad as well as training in Auditing?
  10. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance on 10th basis?
  11. Can I study Regular MCA if pursuing Distance BCA after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science course?
  12. Duration of Diploma in Bank & Finance or Diploma in Financial Accounting using tally?
  13. What can I do after completing 12th in MCVC in Auditing and Accounting?
  14. Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Banking and Finance course if secured 75.3% in BBA?
  15. How to work in finance department after completing BCA and MBA finance?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting course? Scope of this Diploma course?
  17. Can I get admission in ICSI if completed Diploma in Financial Accounts and Auditing on 10th basis?
  18. Detailed eligibility to study BCA at Madras University, Chennai for Diploma holder in CSE?
13th August 2015, 01:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BCA after completing Diploma in Finance, Account & Auditing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
Can I apply for BCA course after doing Diploma in Finance, Account & Auditing? I am a student of Diploma in Finance, Account & Auditing and I want to do BCA course. Please let me know I am eligible or not?
No, you are not BCA course.

BCA stands for Bachelor's of Computer Application.

The candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?