5th February 2018, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Process to pursue Diploma in homeopathy in distance mode?

I am a teacher by profession aged 36. I wanted to study diploma in homeopathy through distance education please give course time fee and college details.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Homeopathy Course (Distance Mode) after completing Bachelor of Pharmacy?
  2. Possibility for a 68 years old retired person to pursue Diploma/Degree course in Homeopathy via correspondence mode
  3. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Diploma in Homeopathy through distance mode?
  5. Availability of Homeopathy course via correspondence mode of education and criteria to apply for it? -- [New]
  6. Is it true that distance mode diploma is not valid anymore?
  7. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate?
  8. List of recognized universities offering Homeopathy course under distance mode?
  9. Can I pursue B.E through distance mode after passing Metallurgical Diploma Engineering?
  10. Can I pursue B.Tech from distance mode after completing Diploma?
  11. Can I pursue Diploma in Mechanical from correspondence or distance mode?
  12. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning mode? I am a diploma student
  13. Can I pursue B.Tech in Engineering with distance mode after completing Diploma in Engineering?
  14. Can I pursue online or distance learning homeopathy courses?
  15. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning mode?
  16. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  17. Can BAMS doctor pursue Diploma in Dermatology through distance mode?
  18. Is is possible to do Ph.D in law through distance mode?
5th February 2018, 08:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to pursue Diploma in homeopathy in distance mode?

Let me tell you that, it is not possible for you to pursue diploma in homeopathy through distance education because it is a regular and long duration course.
One has to appear in the entrance exam in order to pursue it from a regular and reputed Government College otherwise you can also take admission through management quota seat.

List of colleges:

Lord Mahavira homeopathy Medical College

National Institute of homeopathy

Indian Institute of homeopathy Physician

Bharati Vidyapeeth Homeopathy Medical College
5th February 2018, 09:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

As per the rules, it is not possible to pursue Homeopathy course through distance mode because it includes the practicals, so it is to be persuade through regular mode.
6th February 2018, 10:30 AM
chikkykranthi619

Homeopathy can be done in an distance mode in India but am not sure of diploma in homeopathy.
Distance Courses in Homeopathy in India can be done from any one of the colleges from the below list :

1. National Institute of Homeopathy

2. Lord Mahavira Homeopathic Medical College

3. Indian Institute of Homeopathic Physician

4. Bharati Vidyapeeth Homeopathy Medical College

5. R. M.L. Dhawale Memorial Homeopathic Institute

6. Smt. Chandaben Mohanbhai Patel Homeopathic Medical College

7. Y.M.T. Homeopathic Medical College-hospital and P. G. Institute

For details like fees and timings you need to find out from the college itself.
6th February 2018, 10:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

List of Colleges offering Diploma in Homeopathy through distance mode:-

Indian Institute of Homeopathic Physician
Address: Kochhar Clinic, Kartar Complex, Kochhar Market Chowk, Model Gram, Ludhiana, Punjab 141001

Bharati Vidyapeeth Homeopathy Medical College
Address: D-302, Medical College Road, Shriram Nagar, Dhankawadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411043

National Institute of Homoeopathy
Address: BLOCK - GE, SECTOR - III, SALT LAKE, Kolkata, West Bengal 700106
Phone: 033 2337 0969

Smt. Chandaben Mohanbhai Patel Homoeopathic Medical College
Address: Natyakar RG Gadkari Marg, ONGC Colony, Irla, Vile Parle West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400056
Phone: 022 2620 1135

Y.M.T. Homoeopathic Medical College-hospital and P. G. Institute
Address: Sector 4, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Raigad, Maharashtra 410210
Phone: 022 2774 4406

Lord Mahavira Homeopathic Medical College
Address: Kitchlu Nagar, Haibowal Chowk, Viklang Hospital, Civil Lines, Ludhiana, Punjab 141001
Phone: 0161 230 4044

Contact to the respective Colleges to get exact details of fee structure as the fees required for the said course varies from college to college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?