5th February 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Where can I place my resume for intermediate level jobs?

Hello Sir, I am a diploma student. Where can I apply to place my resume for job? Is diploma is equivalent to intermediate? And I want to apply for the intermediate level jobs, I mean not those are meant for graduation.

6th February 2018, 10:38 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Where can I place my resume for intermediate level jobs?

You need to place your resume in the websites like :
- Naukri.com
- Monster
- Shine etc.
Before placing your resume make sure that it has all your strong points included in it because the interviewer will pose questions to you based on the skills you have mentioned in your resume only.
6th February 2018, 12:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am a diploma student. Where can I apply to place my resume for job? Is diploma is equivalent to intermediate? And I want to apply for the intermediate level jobs, I mean not those are meant for graduation.

You have to place your resume for the posts which are mentioned for diploma holders. Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for intermediate level jobs in government organizations. You are not eligible to apply for intermediate level jobs in government organizations after completion of the diploma course. You can apply for diploma level jobs in government and private sector organizations. If you have studied your diploma after completion of 10+2 or intermediate examinations then you are eligible for the intermediate level jobs.
6th February 2018, 11:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have completed your Diploma course, you can very much apply for the jobs in your relevant field. So, apply in the respective sector in which you have completed your Diploma course. Apply in some job portals as well to get a better result of getting searched by the recruiters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?