18th July 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in D.Ed course of MP if got 47% and 58% marks in 10th and 12th respectively? Entrance exams for getting admission D.Ed course?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Science stream and got 58% marks but I got only 47% marks in 10th standard. Can I study D.Ed from Madhya Pradesh? Entrance exams for getting admission D.Ed course of Madhya Pradesh?

20th July 2016, 12:53 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in D.Ed course of MP if got 47% and 58% marks in 10th and 12th respectively? Entrance exams for getting admission D.Ed course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Science stream and got 58% marks but I got only 47% marks in 10th standard. Can I study D.Ed from Madhya Pradesh? Entrance exams for getting admission D.Ed course of Madhya Pradesh?
To be eligible to apply for D.Ed, one must complete 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized board. The minimum marks required for D.Ed course may differ from Institution to Institution. Most of the Institutions may require at least 50% percentage of marks at 12th standard level. Since, you have score below 50% so you will get less opportunity when compare to other student who score good marks at 12th board exam.
20th July 2016, 01:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in D.Ed course of MP if got 47% and 58% marks in 10th and 12th respectively? Entrance exams for getting admission D.Ed course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Your 12th standard marks is above 50%, So you are eligible for D.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with 50% marks or completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for D.Ed course.

For admission, you should contact to college authority.
20th July 2016, 11:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that you are definitely eligible to opt for D.Ed course after scoring 58% of marks in class 12th.
Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to opt D.Ed course, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do D.Ed course:-

Candidates must have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board.
Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in class 12th.

In order to pursue the above said course, candidates need to qualify in the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the respective State Councils.
21st July 2016, 12:04 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

First of all dear you will have to appear and clear your B.Ed after graduation and only then you will be eligible to opt for D.Ed course. You should however have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate in your graduation in order to be eligible to apply for B.Ed course.
3rd February 2023, 04:26 AM
Unregistered

I passed in 1985 old course system 11th metric with bailogy scince which equivalent to 12th.
Can i get the addmission in d.ed. in m.p.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?