31st May 2015, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in NIT after completion of diploma course?

Sir/Mam,

I'm the student of polytechnic and nowadays, i'm doing the diploma in electrical engg. through GUJARAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY.

can i get admission in NIT(B.TECH) after completing my diploma..?/
if this is possible then please tell me procedure......

1st June 2015, 07:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in NIT after completion of diploma course?

No, you cannot get admission in NIT after completion of your three years Diploma course. To be eligible to get admission in NIT, you must have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board and you must have qualified and secured top rank in JEE Main examination. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to get appear in JEE Main examination and you cannot get admission in NIT.
1st June 2015, 10:18 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in NIT after completion of diploma course?

No, diploma students are not eligible to get admission in NIT institutes, because to get admission in NIT institutes, candidates should have qualified in JEE main exam, to which the candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM subjects are only eligible. So, as a diploma student, you are not eligible for JEE main exam and you cannot get admission in NIT institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?