2nd June 2015, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for diploma in Mechanical after doing SSC with 72% marks 10 years ago?

Can i do diploma in mechanical with ssc certificate with 72 percentage in english medium with ten years gap

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  2. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC
  3. Eligibility to study PhD for an Architect who has completed B.Arch 30 years ago, Master's in Construction Management 27 years ago and PGD in Urban Planning 2 years ago?
  4. Any BARC exams that can be given after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  6. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 91.50% marks in SSC
  7. How can I collect my diploma certificate if passed 10 years ago?
  8. How to become assistant locopilot after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% marks in diploma?
  9. Am I eligible to study in Abroad if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and working since 4 years?
  10. Can I get admission in diploma course if completed ITI 14 years ago?
  11. Can I get diploma admission in Mechanical with 85% in SSC exam?
  12. How to do Mechanical diploma course for 1 year?
  13. Detailed information about Diploma in Architecture program for a candidate who has completed B.E.(CE) 10 years ago?
  14. Can I go for mechanical engineering after my SSC? I have scored less marks in SSC
  15. Possibility to study Master of Engineering for an employee who has completed Diploma in CSE 10 years ago?
  16. Am I eligible to do Apprenticeship if completed Engineering Diploma course about 4 years ago?
  17. Last 10 years question for SSC JE Mechanical?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing through Distance Education if completed 10th CBSE 6 years ago being a Businessman?
2nd June 2015, 09:47 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for diploma in Mechanical after doing SSC with 72% marks 10 years ago?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course after 10 years gap after completion of your 10th standard with an aggregate of 72% marks from a recognised board. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?