12th December 2010, 08:11 AM
suhel dukanwala

Am I allowed to do a job in Dental Assistance after doing BDS?

i did bds frm RAJIV GANDHI UNI OF HEALTH AND SCINCE KARNATAKA. i migrated to new jersey united states just 1 month back.i dnt know wat to do further to study here.so please guid me plzzzzz.and do i allow to do job of dental asistatance?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs I can do after completion of BDS degree abroad?
  2. What are the job opportunities available in government hospitals after BDS course completion?
  3. Is the admission in BDS dental course through AIPMT or is it done separately?
  4. How to do my job in London after completing BDS? I am doing internship in Madha Dental College and Hospital
  5. What are the options available after Dentistry other than MDS and internship?
  6. Procedure to pursue BDS after completion of Dental Hygine studies?
  7. Job vacancy for a clinical assistant in any dental hospital in Punjab after completing BDS internship?
  8. How to get a job in Indian railways as a dental surgeon after completing BDS
  9. What will be the value of certificate after completing BDS internship from other state college?
  10. Courses available for Dentist in USA?
  11. How can I go for BDS course at the age of 32 years?
  12. List Delhi Government hospitals for BDS Internship?
  13. How can I do BDS after completion of Dental Hyigene studies?
  14. How to get a job after BDS in Dubai? How to get admission in Dubai for MDS
  15. After scoring 411 rank in UPMT can I get into MBBS course? How many seats are available in Uttarkhand? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure for practicing in USA as a Dental Surgeon after completion of BDS in Bangladesh? -- [New]
  17. Final year BDS students can appear for GPSC for dental professor government job? How many government dental professor seats are available per year? How much is the salary?
  18. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
14th August 2011, 12:15 AM
Azher88

Location: 697/4, Bhola Nagar, Kotla Mubarak pur, New Delhi-110003
Default Re: Am I allowed to do a job in Dental Assistance after doing BDS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhel dukanwala View Post
i did bds frm RAJIV GANDHI UNI OF HEALTH AND SCINCE KARNATAKA. i migrated to new jersey united states just 1 month back.i dnt know wat to do further to study here.so please guid me plzzzzz.and do i allow to do job of dental asistatance?
BDS is the bachelor’s degree course which offered in many universities in the country. It has various field which includes the study of various diagnosis methods and problems or abnormality related to the oral cavity. This is a five year programmethat covers the core theory subjects and practical sessions of the related field.

The professionals working in this field are called as dentists. Their most important duty is to instruct and encourage the patients to keep up the oral hygiene, since most of the problems are caused due to insufficient dental hygiene. Dentists are said to be a most important part of the health care field.
Finally with the help of aforesaid text it is hereby clear that after BDS you can do a job in Dental Assistance.

Best wishes
8th October 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I allowed to do a job in Dental Assistance after doing BDS?

i am BDS from a reputed govtt dental college in india with more than 30 yrs clinical exp.I have MBA (health care admn) from top 10 B-school of india ie FMS, delhi univeristy. What are jjob prospects in USA especially in mgmt ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?