18th July 2016, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in VJTI for studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which documents should I enclose with the application form?

Hello sir, I have passe 12th and got 72% marks. Can I get admission for studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from VJTI? Which documents should I enclose with application form?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of some scholarship and procedure to apply for a BUMS student? Which documents will I have to enclose with application form of scholarship?
  2. How to get admission for diploma in mechanical in VJTI college
  3. Am I eligible to get the admission in VJTI college for doing diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering?
  4. How can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year in VJTI, Mumbai if secured 75% in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course being a SC candidate?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get admission in VJTI college for mechanical or electrical diploma?
  6. Can I get admission in VJTI college for Mechanical or Electrical Diploma?
  7. What documents are needed alongwith the EAMCET application form?
  8. Will I get admission in diploma in mechanical engineering in VJTI after scoring 90% in SSC?
  9. Is there Aeronautics diploma in VJTI? Cut-off list of VJTI colleges and their fee structure?
  10. How much marks should I score in MHT CET to get admission in Autonomous college like VJTI, COEP, SPCE for mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Percentage required in Diploma to get admission in second year in VJTI?
  12. Can I get admission for 2nd year engineering after completing diploma in Karnataka with 72% in Mechanical Engineering? What are the documents and procedure for admission?
  13. How to get admission in VJTI, Mumbai for diploma in civil engineering?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in VTJI college for mechanical or electrical diploma course?
  15. Hoe to pursue Engineering from foreign country after completing diploma 1st year from India?
  16. Marks needed to get admission in VJTI for mechanical engineering in JEE mains?
  17. Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  18. Admission procedure for BE in Marine Engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical? -- [New]

21st July 2016, 02:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in VJTI for studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which documents should I enclose with the application form?

Yes, definitely you can study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from VJTI, there is no problem in it. Admission to Diploma course is based on class 10th marks. Candidates those who have completed class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks are eligible to opt Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
You need to enclose Class 10th passing certificate, Marksheet, Admit card and Scorecard of the Polytechnic Entrance exam with application form.

21st July 2016, 10:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in VJTI for studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which documents should I enclose with the application form?

You have to apply for admission through polytechnic entrance exam. If you want to get admission through counselling then a good rank will be required. Management quota seats are also available on the basis of rank.

Along with application you have to submit all the documents related to education, domicile, caste certificate in case of reservation, etc will be needed at the time of admission.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?