21st July 2016, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Jobs available for diploma in mechanical engineering candidate with 1 year experience

I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering and I have 1 year experience in modern insulator limited and currently doing the same job. I want to get a good job. Is it good to change my job for better salary?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I choose between Diploma in Electrical and B.E in Mechanical being an experienced Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate?
  2. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  3. What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Which are the best Placement Consultancies being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 1 year experience?
  5. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Government jobs available for me after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
  8. Eligibility for BEE after Diploma in Mechanical branch and 4.5 years of work experience?
  9. What are the Job opportunities or Training opportunities for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer candidate?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Chemical/Mechanical Engineering) being a Diploma Chemical Engineer with one year of experience?
  11. Is there any fresher jobs for a diploma in mechanical engineering candidate?
  12. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  13. Am I eligible for any government jobs at 37 years of age? -- [New]
  14. Chances to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. What are the jobs we can try after polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Procedure to join Indian Air Force after completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Can I apply for government jobs being a female candidate at the age of 40 years?
22nd July 2016, 12:46 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs available for diploma in mechanical engineering candidate with 1 year experience

Yes, candidate passed diploma are eligible for recruitment in better jobs. To get job candidate have to appear and qualify in entrance examination.

To get the job in PSU'S candidate have to qualify in entrance examination conducted and the eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed diploma from any recognised university with minimum 60%.

Candidates have to qualify in written as well as interview stages for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?