22nd August 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

How can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year in VJTI, Mumbai if secured 75% in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course being a SC candidate?

Hello Everyone,
I have got 75% marks in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. But I want to get admission for direct second in B.Tech. I belongs to SC caste. Therefore I want to get admission in VJTI, Mumbai. So what I have do for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in degree direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI
  2. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  3. What is the cutoff for SC candidate for direct second year mechanical engineering in VJTI Mumbai
  4. Can I get direct 2nd year post SSC diploma admission in VJTI in mechanical branch after passing 12th science?
  5. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  6. How to get admission for diploma in mechanical in VJTI college
  7. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Names of the colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year in Mechanical engineering after completing diploma with 70.41% from Mumbai University
  9. Cutoff list of last year VJTI in mechanical and automobile engineering for diploma holders for direct 2nd year for ST caste
  10. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  11. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which college can I get for direct 2nd year B.E Mechanical after scoring 65.85% in final year diploma mechanical engineering
  13. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  15. How to get admission to direct 2nd year Mechanical Engineering in LD college in Ahmedabad? Procedure for admission?
  16. Direct admission in 2nd year after Petrochemical Diploma?
  17. How to get M.Tech admission in Auto VJTI mumbai?
  18. List of colleges which offer direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech through CAP round for Diploma Computer Engineer in Mumbai? -- [New]
30th August 2015, 11:26 AM
candycrush

Default Re: How can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year in VJTI, Mumbai if secured 75% in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course being a SC candidate?

You can have direct admission to 2nd year in maharatra by applying to DTE maharstra.

Procedure.

This is an online process in which you have to register and fill in your details.

Put your choices and get your diploma markssheet verified at the designed centres.

The allotment shall be on the basis of the marks of the diploma.

If in the merit list you shall be allotment a seat in the college .

Take this allotment letter to the college along with original documents and the prescribed fees.

You shall directly admitted to the 2nd year now.
5th August 2017, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year in VJTI, Mumbai if secured 75% in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course being a SC candidate?

How can i get direct admission in B.tech 2nd year in pune's college if secured 59% in Computer Hardware Diploma course being a SBC candidate ?
6th June 2018, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir My son got 87 % in mechanical engineering in 3 years diploma course from govt polytechnic colllege. I want him to continue his education for degree course . where is possibility to get admission in top college in maharashtra . Or please provide me last years cut off list of top colleges for last year ie 2017
14th August 2019, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Is there any vacant seats available for NT B category for computer engineering direct second year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?