1st September 2019, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct Diploma Industrial Electronics admission in Walchand College of Engineering Sangli with 84% in 10th?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Walchand College of Engineering Sangli for Diploma course of Industrial Electronics. I have scored 84% marks in my 10th standard. So, can I get direct admission or not?

9th September 2019, 04:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct Diploma Industrial Electronics admission in Walchand College of Engineering Sangli with 84% in 10th?

There is no direct admission process for such courses and you need to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university to get admission on merit. There are limited seats and allotment is through counselling based on the rank in the entrance exam.

Just make sure you have got good preparation for the entrance exam to get admission at your choice of college through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?