16th March 2015, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan from Social Welfare Department to study Lateral B.Tech if completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Hello,
I have completed my Diploma in Electrical
Engineering and going to get lateral entry in B.Tech.
I want to apply for Social Welfare Department Education Loan?
But I haven't done Higher Secondary so I get this Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When can I get the government after finishing D.T.Ed in social welfare department in Chennai?
  3. Eligibility to get education loan for Diploma holder to study B.Tech course?
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  5. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  6. Whether Banks sponsor Education Loan to Lateral Entry B.Tech student who has discontinued M.Sc?
  7. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  8. Can I get Education loan for MSW course through distance education?
  9. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Engineering after completing 10th?
  10. Can I be eligible for taking admission in Petroleum Engineering in Lateral Entry having completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  11. How to join lateral entry in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and electronics engineering from SRM Polytechnic college
  12. Study Material on Labour Welfare and Industrial Relations, Labour and Social Welfare, Human Resource Management?
  13. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  14. Loan for SC/ST to study MS in Abroad?
  15. How can I get education loan being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. Rules regarding LEET to get education loan from bank authorities?
  17. Information about the B.Tech colleges with placement criteria for diploma holder in Kerala? Can I get education loan?
  18. Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech to study in Abroad with scholarship after completing Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
26th May 2017, 11:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan from Social Welfare Department to study Lateral B.Tech if completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

For education loan, you should contact the PSU bank and top private sector banks. If you have got admission in a recognized college, then surely you will be eligible for it.

Just make sure that you have a guarantor or collateral security according to the size of the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?