14th March 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to complete my diploma course if I discontinued it 3 years before from Anna University?

Sir/Mam,

I have discontinued my diploma in computer technology third year in anna university. kindly give solution to complete my third year diploma..? What needs to be done now to ensure that I can complete my diploma course again?

Related Questions:
  1. How can i complete my Intermediate at the earliest as i discontinued my studies few years back? Can i get a government job after that?
  2. Can I join aeronautics in Anna University after diploma in computer software?
  3. Which college will I get for engineering in counseling in Anna University after completing diploma with 86%?
  4. How to get Education Loan and Scholarship for Diploma in Civil engineering?
  5. Diploma in Automobile after 10th standard with 35% marks and study gap of 4 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any PG diploma available in Anna University? Which are the colleges offering PG diploma in ECE?
  7. How to do direct 2nd PUC after completing SSLC? Is it possible in Karnataka state
  8. Am I eligible to do B.Com from distance education? I have discontinued by BSc 2 years back
  9. Am I eligible to write KAS exam? I have discontinued my diploma CS
  10. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  11. Can I study BA in Economics from Open University being a candidate having passed in 10th class and discontinued in 12th class?
  12. Which are the approved diploma colleges from where I can complete my diploma in 2 years?
  13. Procedure of changing branch through diploma counselling in Anna University
  14. How to complete graduation after 12 years gap?
  15. List of approved diploma colleges where I can complete my diploma in 2 years?
  16. How may I do Aeronautical engineering from Anna university? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering with 86.40% marks
  17. How to join Anna University after scoring 93% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  18. List of some approved diploma colleges where I can complete my diploma in 2 years?
26th May 2017, 11:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to complete my diploma course if I discontinued it 3 years before from Anna University?

You can contact the college or institute for readmission, if time is still left for you to complete the diploma. Just make sure that you fulfill the eligibikity to get admission again.

There is a fix time to complete the diploma according to university rules and regulations. Hence, make sure you fulfill it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?