1st June 2016, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get my stream changed from ECE to Computer Science in B.Tech through lateral entry? What would be the total expenditure and whether bank will sanction loan for it?

Sir, I am student of third year diploma course in ECE in Chandigarh and want to get admission in B.tech computer science (Lateral Entry). I have some queries in this regard.
1. Can I change my stream from ECE to computer science?
2. What is total expenditure ?
3. Will Education loan be available or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Will bank sanction loan for UPSC Exam coaching?
  2. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  3. Whether Banks sponsor Education Loan to Lateral Entry B.Tech student who has discontinued M.Sc?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for lateral entry scheme into B.Tech Computer Sceince?
  5. How to get admission in B.Tech in Noida Delhi after completing diploma in ECE through lateral entry
  6. Can bank show sanction letter of 2 Lakhs? an bank favour in getting Visa?
  7. Time taken to sanction Bank Education Loan for MBA course?
  8. Can I do MCA regularly after completing graduation in Arts?
  9. Which Bank will sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Germany? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?
  10. Procedure and criteria of B.Tech entrance exam for 3 years Diploma in Computer Science? Is there lateral entry exam for polytechnic student?
  11. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  12. Whether Bank sanction an Education Loan to a candidate who has bonafide and estimation certificate of college?
  13. What should I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  14. Whether Loan Sanction Letter is issued in the Regional Office of Union Bank?
  15. How may I pursue nanotechnology course in USA? What will be its total expenditure?
  16. Does UGC approved certificate of college is required for education loan?
  17. Eligibility of doing Petrochemical Engineering after completing diploma in computers with 90% marks?
  18. Will there be any Lateral Entry Scheme into 2nd year of BCA after completion of 3 years Diploma in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd June 2016, 08:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get my stream changed from ECE to Computer Science in B.Tech through lateral entry? What would be the total expenditure and whether bank will sanction loan for it?

No, you cannot change your stream to Computer Science for pursuing B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course in ECE. You can get lateral entry admission only in B.Tech ECE course but, you cannot change your stream to Computer Science.

The total expenditure required for pursuing B.Tech course depends on the college you choose, it may range from 1.5 lakhs to 4 lakhs for your 3 years Engineering course.

Yes, definitely you can get education loan for pursuing B.Tech course by providing proper documents as asked by bank and completing the application process, your education loan will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?