14th May 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Whether Bank sanction an Education Loan to a candidate who has bonafide and estimation certificate of college?

Hello,
I have got admission and paid admission fee and 1st year fee of B.E./B.Tech course. But I want to apply for an Education Loan. I have a bonafide & estimation certificate issued by the college. So, can Bank sanction an Education Loan now?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  2. Does UGC approved certificate of college is required for education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I claim for Education Loan amount if want to get transfer from college to study B.Tech?
  4. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  5. Time taken to sanction Bank Education Loan for MBA course?
  6. Do i need to get approval certificate from college for education loan?
  7. Can bank show sanction letter of 2 Lakhs? an bank favour in getting Visa?
  8. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  9. Assets for security to apply and get Bank Education Loan?
  10. Will bank sanction loan for UPSC Exam coaching?
  11. Which Bank will sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Germany? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?
  12. Whether Bank will sanction education loan amount to my Account?
  13. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  15. Education loan interest are required to be paid immediately after sanction?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  17. Why Centurion Bank of Punjab denied to sanction Education Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  18. What documents or assets needs to be presented before bank to get education loan?
15th May 2016, 01:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Bank sanction an Education Loan to a candidate who has bonafide and estimation certificate of college?

Yes, why not, banks will sanction you education loan and for sanction of education loan from any bank, you must possess following documents:

>>Your marksheets of 10th and 10+2 which confirms date of birth.

>>Education loan letter and bonafide certificate.

>>Fee structure of your Bachelor of Technology four years.

>>Income certificate of your father.

>>Proof of Identity and Proof of Address.

You can apply for education loan to multiple banks at official website of Education loan portal, Click Here .
15th May 2016, 02:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Bank sanction an Education Loan to a candidate who has bonafide and estimation certificate of college?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan sanctioned to meet the expense of your B.Tech course. Since you have the bonafide certificate so there will not be much problem in seeking education loan. You will need to approach bank with the prospectus and fee structure letter of the concerned institute along with your performance in first year of B.Tech course. Comply with the norms of education loan and act as per bank's orders to get your loan sanctioned. You can also get the fees reimbursed through education loan which you paid in the first year of your B.E/B.Tech course.
15th May 2016, 05:11 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. Before sanction of education loan by any bank, banks need various documents of candidates like residential certificate as address proof, identity cards like ECI card or aadhar card. PAN Card is necessary for both son and father for sanction of educationloan.

2. After all these documents, you must submit documents like bonafide certificate and education loan letter from institute, further fee structure details and your proof of date of birth. You need to submit education loan form along with these documents for quick sanction.
15th May 2016, 06:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get an Education loan from bank by contacting and explaining your problem to bank. To get an Education loan, you must have to submit your admission letter, study certificates, etc.,. to bank. There is no need of security to get an Education loan of less than four lakh rupees. By submitting all the documents correctly, your education loan will be approved.
16th May 2016, 12:38 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Bonafide certificate is a document which establishes that you are student of that particular college and you are pursuing course for which you want education loan and without which most of banks reject education loan of any candidate.

So, along with essential documents like income certificate of parents, identity proof, residential proof, pan card etc bonafide certificate is also necessary. You must have loan letter of your institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?