24th May 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Whether Loan Sanction Letter is issued in the Regional Office of Union Bank?

Hello Everyone,
I have applied for an Education Loan in Union Bank. I just want to know that the loan sanction letter will be issued by the respective branch from where I have applied or it will be issued by the Regional Office? Please answer this question.

Related Questions:
  1. Can bank show sanction letter of 2 Lakhs? an bank favour in getting Visa?
  2. Can I get an Education Loan within a week of application submission? How much time is taken to process an Education Loan in Regional Office? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  4. Whether Bank sanction an Education Loan to a candidate who has bonafide and estimation certificate of college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  6. Will bank sanction loan for UPSC Exam coaching?
  7. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Does Banks verify CIBIL score of credit card holders for an Education Loan?
  9. Time taken to sanction Bank Education Loan for MBA course?
  10. Which Bank will sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Germany? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?
  11. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  12. Does UGC approved certificate of college is required for education loan?
  13. Education loan interest are required to be paid immediately after sanction?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get student educational loan?
  15. Is it possible to get any scholarship in top of doing MBA in IIM?
  16. Will I get the study scholarship if I have scored 97% marks in Inter and 9062 rank in EAMCET exam?
  17. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  18. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
26th May 2016, 08:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Loan Sanction Letter is issued in the Regional Office of Union Bank?

The loan sanction letter will be issued from the concerned branch of Union Bank of India where you had applied for education loan. It will not be issued from the regional office. You need to contact the concerned branch to know all the details your loan application and its status. Even for loan disbursement each time, you need to write an application to the concerned branch manager to disburse the loan amount.
26th May 2016, 09:53 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Whether Loan Sanction Letter is issued in the Regional Office of Union Bank?

You have taken education loan from Union Bank. You want to know about the loan sanction letter. This letter is issued by the respective branch from where you have applied for educational loan.

>>The loan amount is sanctioned after 10 to 15 days of applying. You will receive a SMS too in the registered mobile number when your loan amount is sanctioned. You will get the loan sanction letter after that from the bank not from regional office. So there is no need to worry about that.

>>If you do not receive any SMS within 10 days then it will be better to visit the branch and get the latest update for your loan sanction details.
26th May 2016, 03:12 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Education loan is issued by the bank branch itself from where you have applied for. The documentation is verified by the bank and is passed on to the regional office but loan is sanctioned by the bank branch only.

Regional office only does the verification of the candidate applying for loan facility and provides the report to regional office from where the details are provided to the branch where the loan request has been applied for.
26th May 2016, 09:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It will be sanctioned by the district main branch. Every district has a main branch form where all the activities are controlled for all the sub branches of the bank. Your village or area bank just work as a mediator in all the procedures.

Hence, apply at nearest bank with all the required documents and guarantor. Loan will be sanctioned by the main branch.
15th July 2021, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

In sanction for loan whether branch manager is important or deputy manager are important
4th June 2022, 05:41 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Branch manager is an employee who oversees the operation of a branch of bank.
His responsibilities include
Managing resources and staff
Attaining sales goal
Delivering customer service

Bank manager has limited discretionary power upto which he can grant loan without consulting his superiors.
Beyond that he has to seek the advice if his superiors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?