2nd June 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in D.Pharmacy course after having completed my 12th from NIOS board? Is there any problem in it?

I want to opt for D.Pharmacy course in the year 2017. Therefore, can anyone please let me know that will I be eligible to opt for the course if I have my 12th degree from NIOS board. Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS board is barrier for studying Engineering and getting job?
  2. Can I take admission in D.Pharmacy course after having completed my 12th from NIOS board? Is there any problem in it? -- [New]
  3. Whether a differently abled candidate is eligible to study Science additionally in 10th ICSE? Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS will enable his admission in Professional colleges?
  4. Can I get admission to study in 12th NIOS immediately if completed 10th NIOS?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Tech now if receiving marksheet of 12th NIOS 6 months later?
  6. Is it difficult to study MBBS in Japan if pursue 12th from NIOS Board?
  7. Is it difficult to get job for 12th NIOS student?
  8. Is NIOS better than Bihar board? What is the value of NIOS Certificate in DU?
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  10. Should I reappear in 12th from Regular Board if completed NIOS and studying B.Com?
  11. Is it possible to appear in 12th NIOS Board exam if completed 12th CBSE but haven't got admission in DU?
  12. Can I register for 12th Board exam if completed 11th about 2 years ago?
  13. Can I take admission for Fy.Com in NIOS after 12?
  14. Is there any problem in getting job in any field or in any private companies of engineering after passing 12th from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Arch through entrance exam if pursuing 12th NIOS? Is CBSE Board equivalent to NIOS Board?
  17. Will I be able to get a private sector job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board?
  18. Can I get admission to study LLB if completed 10th and 12th from NIOS Board?
2nd June 2016, 05:51 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in D.Pharmacy course after having completed my 12th from NIOS board? Is there any problem in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to opt for D.Pharmacy course in the year 2017. Therefore, can anyone please let me know that will I be eligible to opt for the course if I have my 12th degree from NIOS board. Please reply as soon as possible.

The eligibility to study the D.Pharmacy is a pass in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology or Mathematics and English. If you studied the above mentioned subjects in your 12th standard then you are eligible for studying D.Pharmacy. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in many institutions like
MET Institute of Pharmacy - Official Website
Al Shifa College of Pharmacy - Official Website
Manipal University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?