20th September 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for architecture course in B.Tech after completion of diploma course in IT?

I am doing diploma in IT but now i want to do b.tech in architech so pls help me sir for your guidens.bec i want to do correpondence or any entras exam after dimploma. Can someone please guide me with the proper reasoning on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What all courses I can apply for after completion of diploma in town planning and architecture?
  2. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  3. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  4. Eligibility for B.Tech Architecture through JELET for Diploma holder?
  5. Is it good to diploma in architecture after completion of 10th with 85% marks? -- [New]
  6. Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Architecture?
  7. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  9. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  10. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  12. What are the colleges applicable for AIEEE all India rank 33869 ?
  13. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Architecture course in Mumbai on 10th basis?
  14. What exam should be given after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering to have a career in Architecture?
  15. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  16. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  17. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  18. Is there any college in Tamil Nadu for one year Diploma in Architecture?
20th September 2015, 11:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for architecture course in B.Tech after completion of diploma course in IT?

No, you cannot pursue B.Tech (Architecture) course after completion of your three years Diploma in IT course. To be eligible to get admission in B.Tech (Architecture) course, you must have completed three years Diploma course in Architecture from a recognised university and you need to appear in entrance examination. By qualifying and scoring good marks, you can get admission in B.Tech (Architecture) course. Being a Diploma IT holder, you cannot get admission to study B.Tech (Architecture) course.
21st September 2015, 08:21 PM
Silent work
Member+

Default Re: Can I go for architecture course in B.Tech after completion of diploma course in IT?

Yes, you go for architecture course in B.Tech
after completion of diploma course in IT.

If you secured minimum 40% in diploma then you are eligible to get admission in B.Tech by lateral entry for any course.Just complete the admission procedure conducted by dte of your state.

But if you have any backlog in diploma then you are not eligible for lateral entry in B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?