20th September 2015, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to diploma in architecture after completion of 10th with 85% marks?

In 10th std. I got 85.40% then architect diploma benifical for me? If it's not then which course I can select? If I select architecture then what should I do next for the same? I just want to ensure that I will get the best career in future.

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  2. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  3. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  4. Is architecture diploma course good for me if I have completed my 10th standard with 85.40% marks?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Architecture if secured 86% in 10th?
  6. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th student? Where this course is available?
  7. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?
  8. Can I do diploma in Architecture after passing 10th from Mumbai? Colleges for diploma in Architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it necessary to appear in NATA for study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? Minimum marks required to get admission?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th standard?
  11. What percentage marks is required to do diploma in Electronics after completion of 10th standard?
  12. How to make a career in Archeology in Jaipur?
  13. Am I eligible to study Architecture Diploma course if completed 10th and 2 years Interior Designing Diploma course?
  14. What all courses I can apply for after completion of diploma in town planning and architecture?
  15. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai?
  16. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  17. Should I do diploma or 12th after 10th for Architecture?
  18. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Architecture course if completed 10th about 6 years ago? Fee structure of Architecture Diploma course?
21st September 2015, 07:19 PM
Silent work
Member+

Default Re: Is it good to diploma in architecture after completion of 10th with 85% marks?

Diploma in architecture is the good decision taken by you after secured 85% in 10th.
First thing should be considered before taking admission in any course is the interest. You must think about those courses or fields in which you are interested, otherwise it is waste of time & money as well as your career also.

If you are interested in design, drawing and if you are very creative kind of person then you can think about doing diploma in architecture.
You also have a option other than architecture is to get admission in diploma in civil engineering or in mechanical engineering. Both are related to design & have good scope.

Once, you completed diploma in architecture course then you can get admitted in B.Tech or you will get job as a architecture in government or in PSU's which offers good salary.
21st September 2015, 09:54 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Is it good to diploma in architecture after completion of 10th with 85% marks?

Choosing a stream in Diploma will be based on your interest.If you are really interested in Architecture you can go for it otherwise you can choose the course of your desire.

By having 85.40% in your 10th standard you will be eligible for Diploma in Architecture it is not a problem at all.

If you have interest in Architecture then you can do Diploma in Architecture and after completing it you can go for Bachelor degree in Architecture.

Of-course Architecture is one the best course available in present situation. By completing Bachelor degree to you will have more scope to get better jobs,there are plenty of jobs available for Architecture candidates.
22nd September 2015, 11:10 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Diploma in architecture is a good field for you after scoring 85% marks in your class 10th.
But it will be better for you if you go for class 11th and 12th studies by taking Science stream and after scoring good marks in the plus two Boards you can opt Engineering field and Medical field with your own wish which will be better than a Diploma course. You will be having Degree instead of Diploma which values more in your career.
23rd September 2015, 04:41 PM
kanwar555

Hi bro,

Hope you are doing great.Yes it is good to do Diploma in Architecture after completing your 10th.

I would recommend you to do Diploma in Architecture only if your are interested in it,because interest in Engineering matters a lot.So if you are completely interested in Architecture then it is good decision.As you know India is a developing Country,there will be huge revenue in Architecture field in coming years.

Moreover,after completing your Diploma you can go for a Degree in Bachelor of Architecture,which will help you in fetching a high salary job.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?